- 【The PEAK of HIKARI】 These are the most cutting edge LED replacement bulbs ever made! Our proprietary technology delivers the brightest, most accurate beam pattern, and the best color match for your vehicle. What that means is better visibility to make your drive safer.
- 【Brightness/Beam Pattern/ Visibility】When it comes to driving safety, a little bit of light can make all the difference. HIKARI LED bulbs shine up to twice as far and four times brighter than standard halogen bulbs, giving you greater visibility both in front and behind your vehicle at night. That means you get to stop distances farther away, for increased safety and security on the road.
- 【Designed for Night Driving】 If you’ve ever driven at night with a standard halogen bulbs, you know there are areas of wide spread darkness. HIKARI LED Bulbs have a crisper color match that instantly puts your safety first. With our proprietary technology, there is nothing between you and the road.
- 【1:1 Halogen Design】 Xenon-like white light will add a luxurious feel to your ride at night, drawing attention Xenon-like white light will add a luxurious feel to your ride at night, drawing attention to your vehicle while also illuminating the way ahead of you. The ACME-X LED Chips provides you with a wider driving vision to oncoming traffic. HIKARI has developed a 1:1 design to replace your xenon light bulb so it fits directly into your existing housing.
- 【Advanced Cooling System】Our advanced cooling design maximizes bulb life while making sure your high performing car bulbs maintain their brightness over time. We've tested our HIKARI bulbs to last up to 50,000 hours, 10 times longer than the industry standard! Our proprietary and heavily researched Cooling System is a necessary upgrade from all others that don't use one, making our LED Bulb the best option in LED automotive lighting today.
DISCLAIMER FOR UNITED STATES PURCHASERS. Automotive LED bulbs should be used only for supplementary lighting purposes, such as fog lights, and you should check with the laws of your own state before doing so. The seller is not certifying as DOT/FMVSS 117 compliant, is not selling, and is not marketing LED bulbs for headlamp high-beam, low-beam usage. All LED bulbs from all brands, regardless of marketing claims, are restricted from headlamp usage under current federal regulation. Usage outside of the United States is not similarly prohibited, and depends upon local law and regulation.
H1, H4(9003), H7, H11(H8 H9), H13(9008), 9004(HB1), 9005(HB3), 9006(HB4), 9007(HB5), 9012(HIR2)